Friday, January 16, 2009

Belajar SEO Progress

Hi,

Right now, I cannot update this blog and doing the backlink building for this Belajar SEO blog because I am participating in one SEO contest that organized by myself with other SEO expert from my country. So, I hardly doing anything on this blog after last update because im concentrating on my another SEO contest.

Actually, I dont want the prize.. I just want to know my SEO skill level, so I know where I am at. Right now, this blog is on the 5th place competing with another aged blog/domain. It is a good progress as not doing anything but still manage to get on the 5th rank on the first page. Maybe after doing some social bookmarking last time, the bot/crawler discover the link after that.

So in my conclusion, social bookmarking is the powerful tool/method to get rank higher in search Engine.

3 comments:

  1. Useful information from here! malaysia web building

    ReplyDelete
  2. power2..
    the best!
    teach me.. i realy want to follow ur method..
    i will follow u.. hehe..
    http://moscow-english-bookstore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for you sharing...

    SEO Company India

    ReplyDelete